We are your authorized dealer for Sunspace products in Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Areas.
Decks & Railings
Looking to add an outdoor space to your home—consider a deck!
We offer our customers a long-lasting decking solution—Alumadeck. What does Alumadeck provide?
- Quality and Durability: Unlike many traditional decks, our decks maintain their strength and quality, while being watertight, slip resistant and weather resistant. They do not rust, crack, fade or degrade over time.
- Thermal Conduction: Our decks do not hold heat—always feeling cool to the touch!
- Fire Resistant: Fire safe up to 1220 degrees!
- Green: Free of harmful toxins, and recyclable.
- Long Lasting: Guaranteed to outlast any wood, membrane or plastic products.
- Maintenance Free: No mold or mildew to worry about, and no need for staining.
Alumadecks come in a variety of colors and styles, allowing you to truly customize your space.
You can add to your deck space by adding a railing system. With choices ranging from picket, to glass, to even integrated railings and screens you can find the right look and functionality for your home.
Considering a deck? Contact us today for a free evaluation and estimate.
Please fill out the form to get a project evaluation.
Servicing following areas around Charlotte, NC
Matthews, NC; Stallings, NC; Indian Trail, NC, Weddington, NC, Wesley Chapel, NC; Marvin, NC; Waxhaw, NC; Pineville, NC; Hemby Bridge, NC; Lake Park, NC; Myers Park; Ballantyne; Piper Glen Estates; Montclaire South; Mint Hill, NC; Wildwoods, NC; Harrisburg, NC; Allen, NC; Concord, NC; Huntersville, NC; Cornelius, NC; Davidson, NC; Hopewell, NC; Denver, NC; Lowesville, NC; Lucia, NC; Mt. Holly, NC; Belmont, NC; Lake Wylie, SC; Tega Cay, SC; India Hook, SC; Riverview, SC; Fort Mill, SC; Indian Land, SC and beyond as far as Asheville, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Greensboro, NC, Durham, NC; Raleigh, NC; Apex, NC; Gastonia, NC; Gaffney SC; Rock Hill, SC; etc.