Awnings by Valverax LLCShade Product Installation & Servicing
We provide installation and servicing of awnings and retractable shades
Adding an awning to a window, porch, deck, balcony, etc. can allow you to enjoy your outdoor space even in the rain, and protect you from the direct rays of the sun.
Window and Door: These awnings not only add a distinctive look to your home, but they work to reduce the temperature inside your home. In fact, on west facing windows, awnings can reduce the amount of heat entering your home by up to 77% (US Department of Energy).
Porch, Deck, Balcony: Awnings provide cooler temperatures, and protect you from the harmful rays of the sun—allowing you to stay outside longer, without worrying about burns. Is it raining? No problem! Awnings protect from the rain, allowing you to enjoy the warm weather without getting wet.
There are many types of awnings to choose from—and all come in a wide variety of colors, styles and shapes, with many optional features. The most common are:
Retractable Awnings: These easy to operate awnings retract to allow you to enjoy the sun and then, with a tap of your finger, open to provide shade and block up to 94% of the sun’s UV rays.
Retractable Canopies: These can be freestanding, or mounted to a wall. These are most often used on a patio, deck, pool area, or yard, but can also be used on roof gardens, terraces, and more! They provide more height than a traditional awning, and optional side curtains can be added for privacy and sun protection.
Did you know that awnings:
- Block harmful UV rays that cause skin cancer by as much as 94%
- Reduce indoor temperature by as much as 15 degrees
- Reduce solar heat gain from windows during direct sunlight by as much as 70%
- Cut cooling costs by as much as 52%
- Protect your furnishings and artwork from fading
- Protect wood decks from fading and cracking
- Frame Color
- Fabric style & color
- Motorized / Manual Crank
- Rain & Sun Sensor
- Wind Sensor
- LED Lights
The first totally wireless rain & sun sensor
Multi-purpose sensor for everyday comfort and peace of mind
- Six modes of operation
- Compatible with all new and existing Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorized awnings, exterior screens and rolling shutters
- Demonstrations without the wait
- Adjustable rain & sun sensitivity
Protects awnings from rain damage and interiors from strong sun automatically.
Can be combined with Eolis 3D WireFree™ Wind Sensor for total protection.
100% Happy Experience
Automatically creates more comfortable outdoor living spaces
- Quickly responds to the changes in weather, protects the awning, outdoor furniture, interior and more…
- Simple indicators show which function is on
- Easy to customize
- Quality Guaranteed – Peace of Mind
- Accessible and efficient solutions
- Technology to make life simpler
- Inspiring a better way of living
- 5 year warranty from Somfy
100% Solar Powered
- Harness solar power while protecting interiors from the sunlight’s harmful rays
- Energy Smart Green Technology
- Saves energy by reducing heat gain/loss depending on seasonal preference
100% Easy to Install
- Time saving solution
- Easily mounts flat, on a pole or a gutter. No wiring required!
- Two-way mounting bracket
- Flexible installation Options
- Additional gutter mount included.
Servicing Outdoor Living Projects with Sunspace Sunrooms products in and around Charlotte, NC: Matthews, NC; Stallings, NC; Indian Trail, NC, Weddington, NC, Wesley Chapel, NC; Marvin, NC; Waxhaw, NC; Pineville, NC; Hemby Bridge, NC; Lake Park, NC; Myers Park; Ballantyne; Piper Glen Estates; Montclaire South; Mint Hill, NC; Wildwoods, NC; Harrisburg, NC; Allen, NC; Concord, NC; Huntersville, NC; Cornelius, NC; Davidson, NC; Hopewell, NC; Denver, NC; Lowesville, NC; Lucia, NC; Mt. Holly, NC; Belmont, NC; Lake Wylie, SC; Tega Cay, SC; India Hook, SC; Riverview, SC; Fort Mill, SC; Indian Land, SC and beyond as far as Asheville, NC; Hendersonville, NC; Weaverville, NC; Fletcher, NC; Forest City, NC; Shelby, NC; Salisbury, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Greensboro, NC; High Point, NC; Burlington, NC; Thomasville, NC; Eden, NC; Asheboro, NC; Gastonia, NC; Gaffney SC; Rock Hill, SC; Colombia, SC; etc.
Servicing Roofing, Solar, Other Outdoor Living projects such as Patios, Pergolas, Solar Shades, etc. in all areas mentioned above as well as:
Durham, NC; Raleigh, NC; Apex, NC; and surrounding areas.