GAF MasterElite Contractor
Along with GAF, we protect what matters most
There are a lot of roofing companies to choose from. So, when it’s time for a new roof, how do you know who to trust?
Valverax is honored to be one of only 2% of roofing contractors in the country to be awarded GAF Master Elite™ status. What does that mean? Many things, but the most important for our customers is that it allows us to offer you the GAF Golden Pledge Warranty® , which is the best in the business. It includes the following coverage:
- 100% workmanship errors for 25 years (including misapplication of flashing)
- 100% manufacturer’s/materials defects for up to 50 years
This not only covers shingles, but every part of the roofing system—including flashing, roof deck protection, leak barrier, and much more!
- Labor and materials for any repair/replacement—including tear off and disposal
- A one-time, no cost warranty transfer (which is very attractive to home buyers if you are considering selling your home in the next 50 years).
- And much more! But, the best part is that this is a GAF warranty, backed by GAF. This means that even if we retire in 40 years, your warranty is still in place, and GAF will ensure that your repair/replacement will be completed by a factory certified contractor. GAF has been in business since 1886 and is the producer of the #1 shingle in North America!! Not too bad!!
And, to keep our Master Elite™ status, we are required to undergo continuous training, and to meet other rigorous standards! Additionally, any roof with a Golden Pledge Warranty® is inspected upon completion by an independent GAF evaluator to ensure that it was completed using the strictest guidelines.
Not only will your roof be done right, and last a long time, but did you know that you can choose from a wide variety of colors, designs and shapes for your new roof? You can even choose designer shingles that come in slate or wood shake.
Please fill out the form to get a project evaluation.
Servicing Outdoor Living Projects with Sunspace Sunrooms products in and around Charlotte, NC: Matthews, NC; Stallings, NC; Indian Trail, NC, Weddington, NC, Wesley Chapel, NC; Marvin, NC; Waxhaw, NC; Pineville, NC; Hemby Bridge, NC; Lake Park, NC; Myers Park; Ballantyne; Piper Glen Estates; Montclaire South; Mint Hill, NC; Wildwoods, NC; Harrisburg, NC; Allen, NC; Concord, NC; Huntersville, NC; Cornelius, NC; Davidson, NC; Hopewell, NC; Denver, NC; Lowesville, NC; Lucia, NC; Mt. Holly, NC; Belmont, NC; Lake Wylie, SC; Tega Cay, SC; India Hook, SC; Riverview, SC; Fort Mill, SC; Indian Land, SC and beyond as far as Asheville, NC; Hendersonville, NC; Weaverville, NC; Fletcher, NC; Forest City, NC; Shelby, NC; Salisbury, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Greensboro, NC; High Point, NC; Burlington, NC; Thomasville, NC; Eden, NC; Asheboro, NC; Gastonia, NC; Gaffney SC; Rock Hill, SC; Colombia, SC; etc.
Servicing Roofing, Solar, Other Outdoor Living projects such as Patios, Pergolas, Solar Shades, etc. in all areas mentioned above as well as:
Durham, NC; Raleigh, NC; Apex, NC; and surrounding areas.